Date & Time:
Venue:County Hall, County Hall, New Road, Oxford OX1 1ND
This is for members who work with children, young people and/or their families. It is offered via the OSCB as multi-agency training but is delivered via our partner agencies as internal single agency safeguarding training, helping to ensure continuity of message. Intercollegiate level 2 core knowledge. Generalist training is valid for up to 3 years. This is a prerequisite course before attending the specialist and the safeguarding designated lead course.
To raise awareness about your roles and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding children and young people within your organisation
• Describe what is meant by ‘safeguarding’
• State who to consult within your agency
• Identify what to do if you are concerned about a child
• Demonstrate an awareness of current protocols & procedures
• Describe the role and function of the Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board (OSCB)
For more information please check the OSCB Training Flowchart online which you can find in the OSCB Training Brochure: http://www.oscb.org.uk/booking-training
• Refreshments provided
• NO lunch provided
Booking has now closed for this event.
Enquiries:OSCB Team email@example.com
Venue Details:County Hall, County Hall, New Road, Oxford OX1 1ND
(01865 815843 / firstname.lastname@example.org)