Raising awareness of Advocacy
Our key aim is that social workers and other professionals will routinely consider advocacy and make referrals to services for children and adults for those that need advocacy.
The purpose of this eLearning is to show professionals:
- how advocacy helps people to have a voice and take part in decisions about their own lives
- the range of advocacy services available
- how to recognise when a person may benefit from advocacy
- how advocacy improves people’s outcomes
- who needs to be contacted for advocacy support and how to make a referral
Once registered as a delegate and having logged onto the system, you will be able to access the content of this eLearning course by clicking on a link which will redirect you.