WEBINAR: Introduction and safety planning for healthy and unhealthy sexual behaviours
Date & Time:
Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board - Child and Adolescent Harmful Behaviour Service(CAHBS): Healthy and Unhealthy Sexual Behaviours Webinar
This course is a trainer led live Webinar lasting approximately 2 hours.
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this workshop, it is intended as a taster and introduction around response to sexually concerning behaviours.
This session will provide participants with a:
- brief overview of the CAHBS service
- child sexual development
- how to consider healthy and unhealthy behaviours
- what we know about children and young people with sexually concerning behaviour
- how we understand what is harmful sexual behaviour
- understanding the first steps in a collective response to these behaviours
- use of the internet and pornography and the impact of this upon sexual development
- being curious about the behaviour and formulating a safety plan
The webinar will run via the Microsoft Teams platform.
Delegates must have access to a laptop or a computer as this session is not fully accessible via a mobile device.