WEBINAR: Understanding Child Exploitation: Part 2
Date & Time:
THIS IS A LIVE TRAINER LED WEBINAR
THE OSCB TRAINING BOOKING SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BOOK A PLACE ON THIS COURSE UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE eLEARNING COURSE 'Understanding Child Exploitation'
Increased awareness of the issues surrounding different types of child exploitation
- Describe the grooming process and tactics used by a perpetrator.
- Explore the impact culture, media and technology has invulnerability to exploitation
- Describe the challenges of working effectively with a child
- How to apply and effectively use the screening tool
- State how the legal framework may support you
- State who you could contact in a variety of situations
Who should attend?
Practitioners from any agency, including volunteers and foster carers, who having completed the eLearning course, would like to gain a deeper understanding of the complex issues involved for both exploited children and the adults involved in their support.